Performance Enhancing Mouthwear Made by Under Armour.
This pack contains both the Under Armour Armourbite Mouthpiece and the Under Armour Armourbite Mouthguard.
How does it work?
When you train and compete, your clenched jaw and teeth compress your Temporomandibular joint (TMJ). This triggers your brain to release an excess amount of performance sapping hormones that produce stress and fatigue. Armourbite helps by pivoting your jaw down and forward, relieving pressure on the TMJ to unleash your own potential.
The performance benefits include increased strength due to improved airflow because of better oxygen saturation (which also helps quicken your reaction time). Endurance will also improve because of your open airway, resulting in 25% less lactic acid build-up after 30 minutes of intense exercise. Because of the Powerwedge that keeps you from clenching your jaw, you won't produce excess cortisol which causes stress and fatigue.
Under Armour Performance Mouthwear products are available in two sizes: Adult (L - 12+) and Youth (M). The adult's size will fit around 70% of adults and the youth's size will fit the remaining 30% of adults and most kids age 8-12. **Please note that mouthguards and mouthpieces are non-returnable**
Our Delivery Promise to you: place your order before 13:00hrs and we will despatch your order the same day.
(Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).
If you place your order after 13:00hrs, we will do our best to despatch it the same day but we cannot guarantee it. If we are unable to despatch the same day, your order will be despatched the next working day.
We try to offer you a range of delivery services that suit your needs but still offer value for money. We deliver to the United Kingdom, Europe and over 120 countries worldwide.
Click here to see more information about the delivery services we offer to the UK, Europe and the rest of the world (opens in a new tab/window).