Freephone: 0800 298 4352
Feefo Ratings 445 reviews

Basket - 0 item(s) £0.00

Under Armour Mouthguard

Price £34.99 Offer price £14.99

Under Armour Mouthguard

Under Armour Mouthguard This Under Armour mouthguard is suitable for full contact sports, made from EVA foam, available in two sizes, Made By Under Armour
Size Chart

Product Code





In stock
M UAA053114 Available £34.99 £14.99
  • Order before 1pm for Same Day Despatch
  • Safe & Secure Checkout
  • Free Delivery on UK orders over £65
Mouthguard Made by Under Armour.

Comfortable, form-fitting EVA foam lessens irritation on your gums and the anti-microbial properties in the materials of this gumshield help prevent the growth of germs.

This Under Armour mouthguard is suitable for full contact sports.

Under Armour Performance Mouthwear products are available in two sizes: Adult (L - 12+) and Youth (M). The adult's size will fit around 70% of adults and the youth's size will fit the remaining 30% of adults and most kids age 8-12. Please click below for a print-out sizing guide for this product.

This product comes with a free Under Armour Mouthguard Case

Our Delivery Promise to you: place your order before 13:00hrs and we will despatch your order the same day.
(Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).

If you place your order after 13:00hrs, we will do our best to despatch it the same day but we cannot guarantee it. If we are unable to despatch the same day, your order will be despatched the next working day.

We try to offer you a range of delivery services that suit your needs but still offer value for money. We deliver to the United Kingdom, Europe and over 120 countries worldwide.

Click here to see more information about the delivery services we offer to the UK, Europe and the rest of the world (opens in a new tab/window).


Shop with confidence

Order before 1pm for same day* despatch (*mon-fri)

Official suppliers of:

  • Canterbury of New Zealand
  • adidas
  • Under Armour
  • KooGa
  • Gilbert
  • BLK
  • Rhino is a member of:

Great new Shipping Options:

We've revised our shipping charges to give you great rates no matter where you are in the world.

Need it in a hurry? We've got next day services to get you the kit you need, when you need it.

Click here to find out more about our new UK, Europe and worldwide shipping charges.

Follow us...

Get involved in the rugbystore social network, special offers, up to date news, the latest products...

We accept:

rugbystore supports
The White Ribbon Campaign

Comodo Secure