CANTERBURY OF NEW ZEALAND LIMITED ("CANTERBURY")
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ENGLAND
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Competition organized by Canterbury. By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
|Competition||QUARTER FINAL 4 TICKET COMPETITION|
|Promoter||Canterbury of New Zealand Limited, 1st Floor Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth St, Reddish, Stockport|
|Entry||'LIKE' THE FACEBOOK POST AND TAG ANOTHER FRIEND IN THE COMMENTS SECTION YOU'D LIKE TO TAKE TO THE MATCH|
|Prize||2 X TICKETS TO QUARTER FINAL 4 MATCH ON SUNDAY 18TH OCTOBER|
|Opening Date||THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER|
|Closing Date||THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER|
- In order to enter the Competition participants must follow the entry instructions specified above.
- The Competition opens and closes on the dates specified above. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date.
- Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- The Competition is run by the Promoter with the permission of the Rugby World Cup Limited ("RWCL"). Accordingly, the Promoter is responsible for the operation of the Competition and all matters relating to the Competition, not RWCL or any other persons involved in the staging of the Rugby World Cup 2015 (including England Rugby 2015 Limited ("ER2015") and World Rugby). RWCL, ER2015 and World Rugby shall have no liability to entrants or Winners in relation to this Competition.
- This Competition is open to individuals who are aged eighteen (18) years old or over who are resident in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Chanel Island Residents. However, the Competition is specifically closed to employees, representatives, contractors and agents of:
- Canterbury Limited or the Promoter;
- RWCL, ER2015 and World Rugby; and
- any company or retailer involved with this Competition;
- and any associated companies and their friends and relatives.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION. You do not have to buy or subscribe to any Canterbury product in order to enter this Competition.
- Each winner will receive the Prize as specified above (the "Winner"). The following conditions apply to the Prize (as appropriate):
- Where the Prize includes any game or event tickets:
- If the Prize includes an additional ticket for a guest then both the Winner and guest must be aged 18 or above. Identification and proof of age will be required on the day of the game or event;
- The Winner and guest shall be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the game or event;
- Tickets are non-transferable. Winners will be required to provide proof of identity to claim any tickets. If the Winner losses the tickets they will not be given replacements;
- Ticket Terms and Conditions: Each Winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at http://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/staticpages/termsandconditions.aspx or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited ("RWCL") from time to time) and all applicable RWCL, the tournament organiser (England Rugby 2015, "ER2015") and venue owner or operator rules and regulations relating to access to Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each Winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or ER2015 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the Prize; and
- Negative Publicity: Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this provision will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL
- Where the Prize includes any products;
- Any products are subject to availability
- The Winner will be drawn at random after the Closing Date from all entries received. The Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days after the Closing Date and the Winner must claim their Prize within twenty-four (24) hours of being contacted by the Promoter. If the Winner cannot be successfully contacted by this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another randomly selected winner from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until a Winner has been successfully contacted.
- The Competition will be made by an independent person and the Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the Winner with further details of how to claim their Prize after the Closing Date of the Competition. The Winner should notify the Promoter of any special needs or requirements. The Promoter will arrange delivery of the Prize to the Winner at an agreed address. The Promoter shall not be liable for the condition of the Prize whilst in transit.
- The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Competition for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter's sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. The Prize is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
- If the Prize constitutes or includes tickets to a game or event then the Promoter will not be liable to the Winners or their guests in any way for any cancellation or postponement of the game or event.
- The Winner's name and county will be made available on the Promoter's Competitions Archive at www.canterbury.com/competitions/archive after the close of the Competition.
- The Winner agrees to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter's unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter's own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter's websites and social networking platforms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entitles shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
- By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any person who is guilty of, or suspected of, cheating or otherwise acting in a fraudulent or deceptive manner (in the opinion of the Promoter) may be prohibited from entering this Competition and/or from claiming or utilising a Prize.
- All entry instructions from part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition (including these Terms and Conditions) and each entrant and Winner submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Canterbury Limited 2015. All Rights Reserved.