CANTERBURY OF NEW ZEALAND LIMITED ("CANTERBURY")
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ENGLAND
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Competition organized by Canterbury. By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
|Prize Draw||RUGBYSTORE 6 NATIONS TICKET COMPETITION|
|Promoter||Canterbury of New Zealand Limited, 1st Floor Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth St, Reddish, Stockport|
|Entry||'LIKE' AND 'COMMENT' ON THE FACEBOOK POST AND TAG A FRIEND WHO IS ALSO COMMITTED TO ENGLAND/IRELAND|
|Prize(s)||Two tickets to attend England v Ireland 6 Nations match on Saturday 27TH February at Twickenham Stadium|
|Opening Date||Friday 22nd January 2016|
|Closing Date||Monday 1ST February 2016|
- The Competition opens and closes on the dates specified above. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions above are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to persons aged [eighteen (18) or over10], who are residents of [the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands]11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must follow the entry instructions specified above (the "Entry"). This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 13. Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry to the Promoter's social media page shall not be proof of the Promoter's receipt of any Entry.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
- There will be one (1) first Prize winner. The prize is as set out above
- If the Prize includes an additional ticket for a guest then both the Winner and guest must be aged 18 or above. Identification and proof of age will be required on the day of the game or event;
- Unless specified above, the Winner and guest shall be responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from the game or event;
- Unless specified above, the Prize does not include meals, accommodation, any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest;
- Tickets are non-transferable. Winners will be required to provide proof of identity to claim any tickets. If the Winner losses the tickets they will not be given replacements. If the Winner cannot attend the event, someone else may attend but only with the prior written consent of the Promoter;
- The Winner and any accompanying guest agree to comply with any terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of the tickets from time to time, including those of any venue owner or operator.
- Your Entry must not disparage the Promoter, or any other party affiliated with the Competition, nor infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. This includes the use of third party copyright or a third party's right of personality/publicity. Your Entry shall not feature any other person's name, image or voice, reference products that compete with the Promoter products or comprise of words or photographs which are obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, sexually or racially or ethically or religiously insulting, harassing, profane or otherwise unlawful. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove your Entry from the Canterbury website and the Promoter's social media pages if it is in breach of these terms and conditions (including but not limited to any Entry requirements). The Promoter has the right to moderate any Entry before any Winners are selected.
- The draw will be made on by an independent person selected by Promoter and such person and the Promoter's decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner(s) for the Prizes will be drawn on 2nd February at random from all entries received. The Winner will be notified by a direct message to their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram account, on 2nd February and will be given instructions on how to claim their Prize. The winner will be required to private message the Promoter in response to the notification. If the winner cannot be contacted by 5th February 11.59pm the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award the prize to this entry. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner(s) agree(s) to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter's unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter's own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter's websites and social networking platforms.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter's sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter's sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize includes tickets for any event, the Promoter shall not bear any liability to any Winner if the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, such as delivery service of tickets.
- Each Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize and any internet auction site). The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable.
- The name of the Winner will be announced on the Rugbystore social media pages and also on the Rugbystore website.
Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Prize Draw. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Entrants accept that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis. While the Promoter takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page is properly functioning at all times, the Promoter does not warrant that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects. The Promoter has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content which entrants (collectively known as "Users"), may encounter, or events which may occur as a result of any User's use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the Promoter shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by Users as a result of their use of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. The Promoter does not exclude liability for death or personal injury. However, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, Users accept that the Promoter cannot be liable to Users for any loss or damage which entrants may suffer as a result of using the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page. Users must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect Users against loss or damage.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize(s).
- By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Canterbury of New Zealand Limited 2015. All rights reserved.