CANTERBURY OF NEW ZEALAND LIMITED ("CANTERBURY")
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ENGLAND
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Competition organized by Canterbury. By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
|Prize Draw||ULTIMATE TRAINING EXPERIENCE|
|Promoter||Canterbury of New Zealand Limited, 1st Floor Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth St, Reddish, Stockport|
|Entry||ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON THE JOINTHECOMMITTED.COM WEBSITE|
|Prize(s)||ULTIMATE TRAINING EXPERIENCE EVENT WITH CANTERBURY AMBASSADORS IN MAY 2016
- Transportation to and from the Winner’s home town/city in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland
- 1 night’s accommodation for the night before the Ultimate Training Event including dinner, bed & breakfast
- Travel to/from event location
- Food & refreshments at the Ultimate Training Event
- Canterbury training outfit will be provided on the day (sizes are subject to availability, includes top and bottom,
|Specific Requirements||Tell us where you heard about the event from the dropdown menu on the entry page|
|Opening Date||Tuesday 16th February 2016|
|Closing Date||Monday 21st March 2016|
- The Competition opens and closes on the dates specified above. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions above are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must follow the entry instructions specified above (the "Entry").
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
- There will be 24 winners in total (collectively, the "Winners") who will each receive the Prize as specified above subject to the below conditions (the "Prize"). Each Winner will be entitled to bring one (1) guest to the Ultimate Training Event.
- The Prize is subject to the following conditions:
- Any guest accompanying a Winner must be eighteen years or older and, as a condition of attending the Prize,
shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions in so far as they relate to the Prize;
- Each Winner and their guest agree that they do not have a medical condition which means that they should not participate in
the Prize and shall inform the Promoter if there is any medical or physical condition which the Promoter should be aware of
and/or which may affect their ability to participate in the Ultimate Training Event. In addition, each Winner and their guest
will be required to sign a disclaimer and hereby agrees that they take part in the Prize at their own risk;
- Transport to and from the Ultimate Training Event will be from the Winner's home town or city, or airport if the Winner resides in
the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland. Transport will be provided by means of public transport and will
be arranged by the Promoter. If, for any reason, the Winner or their guest fail to catch the pre-arranged transport the Winner
and their guest will be responsible for arranging and paying for their own transport to the Ultimate Training Event;
- Accommodation will be provided near the Ultimate Training Event (a twin or double shared room will be provided on a bed
and breakfast basis only). Dinner will be provided for each Winner and their guest on the night before the Ultimate Training
Event subject to a maximum spend of £25 per person. Any extra charges incurred will be payable by the Winner.
- The draw will be made on by an independent person selected by Promoter and such person and the Promoter's decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Your Entry must not disparage the Promoter, or any other party affiliated with the Competition, nor infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. This includes the use of third party copyright or a third party's right of personality/publicity. Your Entry shall not feature any other person's name, image or voice, reference products that compete with the Promoter products or comprise of words or photographs which are obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, sexually or racially or ethically or religiously insulting, harassing, profane or otherwise unlawful. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove your Entry from the Canterbury website and the Promoter's social media pages if it is in breach of these terms and conditions (including but not limited to any Entry requirements). The Promoter has the right to moderate any Entry before any Winners are selected.
- The Winner(s) for the Prizes will be drawn on Wednesday 23rd March 2016 at random from all entries received from each promoter running the competition. Three Winners will be selected from the entries received from each promoter. Each Winner will be contacted by email by Monday 28th March 2016 (7 days after closing date) and will be given instructions on how to claim their Prize. Where the Promoter notifies a Winner by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by Friday 1st April. If the Winner(s) cannot be cannot be contacted by email by Friday 1st April (5 days after contacted date) the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
- The Winner(s) agree(s) to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter's unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter's own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter's websites and social networking platforms.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter's sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter's sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is subject to availability. The professional players attending the Ultimate Training Event may not be those featured in the advertising of the Prize Draw as the attendees will be subject to availability.
- Each Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize Draw or the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on any internet auction site). The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable.
- The Winner's names and county will be made available after Friday 8th April on www.canterbury.com and promoters websites.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in the promoter's database (rugbystore, Lovell Rugby, Intersport DW Sports, Intersport Elvery's, Canterbury.com, England Rugby and IRFU) for the purpose of managing entry into the Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you – this includes accepting third party communications. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Prize Draw. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize(s).
- By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Canterbury of New Zealand Limited 2016. All rights reserved.