Updated: Tuesday 22 July 2020
In a hurry? The main takeaways from this page are:
- Our office hours are updated to 08:30 to 16:30hrs on weekdays. We remain closed at the weekend.
- RUGBYSTORE is still able to pick, pack and despatch customer orders throughout the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Most of our staff are working from home with the bare minimum of our warehouse team in the building at any one time. There is no sharing of resources, stringent cleaning measures have been implemented and a minimum distance of at least 2 metres is maintained at all times.
- If contacting us, please email or message via social media. As our Customer Service team are all working from home, we are not able to answer the telephone.
- Royal Mail are continuing to deliver parcels but some delays can be expected.
- Royal Mail have suspended the Next Working Day 1pm guarantee for their Special Delivery service.
- As of 9 June 2020, due to large price increases in delivery to some locations, we have suspended delivery to USA, Canada and Mexico. We are investigating alternate delivery services to these locations and apologise for an inconvenience.
With the thoughts of the world focusing on the Coronavirus and Covid-19 pandemic, we created this page to share some important information with you, our customers and social media followers.
We are closely following the advice of the government and the World Health Organisation (WHO). Our primary concern is the health and well-being of our staff, our partners and our customers, and we are doing everything we can to operate as safely as possible.
We are committed to getting your order delivered to you in a safe and timely manner. We are operating within the latest guidelines from the Government and WHO to ensure the safety of our team. This has meant making some changes in our daily operations but our aim is to minimise impact as much as possible.
Looking after our customers and staff is our absolute priority. Several of our staff continue to work from home to minimise contact. Our Warehouse team are working as separately as possible, maintaining social distancing and are exercising enhanced hand-washing and cleaning procedures.
We are aiming to maintain at least one person in the Customer Service Team during office hours, but it does mean there are less people to answer the phone if you call us. We ask that where possible, please email instead of phoning.
You can reach us in the following ways. Our preference would be by email but if you feel your enquiry is urgent then please do call.
- email us: email@example.com
- email us using this Contact Form
- telephone: 0800 298 4352 (Freephone from within the UK), or
- telephone: +44 (0)1721 726920 from anywhere else in the world
Updated: Tuesday 9 June 2020.
As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to evolve and affect courier businesses around the world, we've summarise any affected services below.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Service: from Thursday 19 March 2020, Royal Mail have suspended the 1pm next working day guarantee for Special Delivery items until further notice.
- Overseas delivery: Royal Mail are advising delays to many international destinations as authorities apply special orders to better handle packages. A full list of affected areas can be found on the Royal Mail International Incident website (open in a new window)
- Royal Mail has significantly increased the price of delivery to USA, Canada and Mexico. We view this price increase as prohibitively expensive so have temporarily suspended delivery to these three countries while we investigate alternate delivery methods.
Stay safe everyone, do what you can to minimise contact for the benefit of both yourself and those around you - don't be a vector for transmission to an elderly loved-one or a those in high-risk groups.
The rugbystore team.