There is something special about rugby balls. The way they spin out of your hands as they take flight is as satisfying to do as it to watch. The oval shaped ball is iconic to the sport. A rugby ball needs to feel as good in your hands as it does to kick between the posts. It needs to be hard wearing, easy to grip even when the rain comes down, accurate and comfortable in the hand.
Here we’ve highlighted five of the best balls available at rugbystore.co.uk. They are here for different reasons; some are excellent value for money, some feature new technologies and one is simply the best match ball you’ll find online. Check out our Top 5 Rugby Balls below.
Gilbert Revolution X Match Ball
- Used at the highest levels of the game.
- Pre-Kicked to give precise flight straight away.
- A durable design with a flexible soleplate with a wide fit designed with an eight stud configuration.
- Meets World Rugby Specifications.
- Ellipse Truflight Valve ensures stability and accuracy.
G-TR 4000 Training Ball
- Perfect for training or school level rugby.
- Excellent price for a very durable ball.
- New triangular grip pattern makes the ball feel secure in your hands.
Thrillseeker Rugby Training Ball
- Ideal ball for those looking to get into the sport.
- Striking design and range of styles available.
- Multiple 5 Star Reviews from rugbystore customers.
Torpedo X-Ebition Training Ball
- Quality training ball made by sport expert’s adidas.
- Hand-stitched and hammered ensuring accurate passing from the first throw.
- TElegant design also provides easy visibility.
Tribal Training Ball
- Excellent choice of training ball for all ages.
- Suitable in all-weather conditions thanks to tough grip and hard-wearing rubber.
- Range of colours and sizes available.